Tori no mizutaki with Shirataki Noodles
Recipe type: Chicken Dishes
- 1 pound chicken drumsticks chopped into 1 inch pieces; use cleaver or heavy knife
- 1 pound tofu, pressed and drained, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bundle watercress
- 1 Chinese cabbage, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 cups shirataki noodles
- 2 cups spring onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup carrots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 8 dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in water; keep this water
- 1 2 inch x 6 inch kombu seaweed, or 2 teaspoons dashi powder
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- 1 lemon
- Add 1 inch of water to a 12 inch table top skillet.
- Drain and rinse Shirataki Noodles very well. Place on paper towels to dry and set aside.
- Add the kombu and boil. Just before it starts to actually boil, remove the kombu.
- If you are using dashi powder, add it now.
- If you soaked the shiitake mushrooms, dump that water in here, too.
- Put whatever you want to eat in the water to cook it until ready.
- Serve with dipping sauce and serve over a bed of Shirataki Noodles
- If you have the luxury of obtaining shichimi togarashi, sprinkle in a bit for added flavor.
Recipe TagsAngel Hair Shirataki basil bean sprouts black olives broccoli broccoli florets butter carrot carrots cayenne pepper celery Cheddar Cheese chicken chicken breasts chicken broth cilantro cornstarch Fettuccine Shirataki garlic ginger green onions green pepper ground beef lemon juice Macaroni Shirataki mayonnaise mushrooms olive oil onion onions oregano Parmesan cheese parsley red bell pepper rice vinegar scallions sesame oil Shirataki Noodles shrimp sour cream soy sauce tomatoes tuna vegetable oil zucchini
- Black Bean and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Curry Chicken and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Chicken and Angel Hair Shirataki with Peanut Curry Sauce
- Asian Chicken and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Baked Macaroni Shirataki and Cheese
- Fettuccine Shirataki Chicken Salad
- Grilled Tofu and Chicken with Tofu Shirataki
- Macaroni Shirataki and Cheese Carbonara
- Shrimp Gumbo with Angel Hair Shirataki
- Tofu Shirataki and Asian Chicken Salad
- Macaroni Shirataki Texas Hash
- 202 Shirataki Noodle Recipes
- Spaghetti Shirataki Tacos
- Spaghetti Shirataki a La Philly
- Spaghetti Shirataki a La Bruschetta and Seafood