Gluten Free Creamy Italian Beef and tofu Shirataki Noodle Casserole
Recipe type: Beef,Gluten Free Recipes
- 1-1/2 cups (8 ounces) Tofu Shirataki Noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with green pepper & onion
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) peas & carrots, drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Rinse and drain the Shiratki Noodles under warm water. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Brown meat in skillet; drain.
- Combine meat with pasta, tomatoes, peas & carrots and mushroom soup; place in 7×11″ baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees, 20 minutes.
- Uncover; top with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Recipe TagsAngel Hair Shirataki basil bean sprouts black olives broccoli broccoli florets butter carrot carrots cayenne pepper celery Cheddar Cheese chicken chicken breasts chicken broth cilantro cornstarch Fettuccine Shirataki garlic ginger green onions green pepper ground beef lemon juice Macaroni Shirataki mayonnaise mushrooms olive oil onion onions oregano Parmesan cheese parsley red bell pepper rice vinegar scallions sesame oil Shirataki Noodles shrimp sour cream soy sauce tomatoes tuna vegetable oil zucchini
- Black Bean and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Curry Chicken and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Chicken and Angel Hair Shirataki with Peanut Curry Sauce
- Asian Chicken and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Baked Macaroni Shirataki and Cheese
- Fettuccine Shirataki Chicken Salad
- Grilled Tofu and Chicken with Tofu Shirataki
- Macaroni Shirataki and Cheese Carbonara
- Shrimp Gumbo with Angel Hair Shirataki
- Tofu Shirataki and Asian Chicken Salad
- Macaroni Shirataki Texas Hash
- 202 Shirataki Noodle Recipes
- Spaghetti Shirataki Tacos
- Spaghetti Shirataki a La Philly
- Spaghetti Shirataki a La Bruschetta and Seafood