Shirataki Noodles with Bacon and Basil
Recipe type: Pork, Salads
- 1 pound package ShiratakI Noodles
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 ounces bacon, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1½ pounds cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons shredded basil
- 1¼ cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 small can of chicken broth
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Rinse Shirataki Noodles very well under warm water. Drain on paper towels until ready to use.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; stir 30 seconds. Add bacon and crushed red pepper; sauté until bacon is crisp, about 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes; sauté until soft, about 4 minutes.
- Into a large pot, transfer tomato mixture and pasta.
- Add ¾ cup cheese and 2 tablespoons basil. Toss over medium heat until cheese melts and sauce coats pasta, adding chicken stock by ¼ cupfuls if dry.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to bowl. Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of basil.
- Serve remaining cheese alongside.
Recipe TagsAngel Hair Shirataki basil bean sprouts black olives broccoli broccoli florets butter carrot carrots cayenne pepper celery Cheddar Cheese chicken chicken breasts chicken broth cilantro cornstarch Fettuccine Shirataki garlic ginger green onions green pepper ground beef lemon juice Macaroni Shirataki mayonnaise mushrooms olive oil onion onions oregano Parmesan cheese parsley red bell pepper rice vinegar scallions sesame oil Shirataki Noodles shrimp sour cream soy sauce tomatoes tuna vegetable oil zucchini
- Black Bean and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Curry Chicken and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Chicken and Angel Hair Shirataki with Peanut Curry Sauce
- Asian Chicken and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Baked Macaroni Shirataki and Cheese
- Fettuccine Shirataki Chicken Salad
- Grilled Tofu and Chicken with Tofu Shirataki
- Macaroni Shirataki and Cheese Carbonara
- Shrimp Gumbo with Angel Hair Shirataki
- Tofu Shirataki and Asian Chicken Salad
- Macaroni Shirataki Texas Hash
- 202 Shirataki Noodle Recipes
- Spaghetti Shirataki Tacos
- Spaghetti Shirataki a La Philly
- Spaghetti Shirataki a La Bruschetta and Seafood