Angel Hair Shirataki Primavera
Recipe type: Vegetarian
- 1 package Angel Hair Shirataki
- 1 small bunch broccoli, about 1 heaping cup of florets
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 4 asparagus spears
- ½ cup peas, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup snow peas
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 12 basil leaves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup chicken broth (use vegetable broth for vegetarian option)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get a large pot of water boiling. Salt it well. It should taste like the sea.
- Fill a large bowl with ice water.
- Boil the broccoli for 1 minute.
- Add the asparagus and boil another minute.
- Add the snow peas and boil for 30 more seconds. Remove all the vegetables and plunge them into the ice water. Once they’re cool, drain in a colander.
- Drain and rinse Angel Hair Shirataki very well. Place on paper towels to dry.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the butter over medium-high heat. When the butter is hot, add the garlic and zucchini and sauté 1 minute.
- Add the diced tomatoes and sauté another 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour in the chicken or vegetable broth and turn the heat to high to bring it to a boil.
- Add the cream and toss in all the vegetables younboiled, plus the peas. Stir to combine.
- Turn the heat down until the cream-chicken broth mixture is just simmering, not boiling.
- Add the parmesan cheese and stir to combine. If the sauce seems too thick – it should be pretty thick, but not pastey – add some more chicken broth, cream or water.
- Transfer the Angel Hair Shirataki with tongs into the sauce and stir to combine. Add the basil now, and taste for salt. Add salt if needed.
- Grind some black pepper over everything and serve immediately.
Recipe TagsAngel Hair Shirataki basil bean sprouts black olives broccoli broccoli florets butter carrot carrots cayenne pepper celery Cheddar Cheese chicken chicken breasts chicken broth cilantro cornstarch Fettuccine Shirataki garlic ginger green onions green pepper ground beef lemon juice Macaroni Shirataki mayonnaise mushrooms olive oil onion onions oregano Parmesan cheese parsley red bell pepper rice vinegar scallions sesame oil Shirataki Noodles shrimp sour cream soy sauce tomatoes tuna vegetable oil zucchini
- Black Bean and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Curry Chicken and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Chicken and Angel Hair Shirataki with Peanut Curry Sauce
- Asian Chicken and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Baked Macaroni Shirataki and Cheese
- Fettuccine Shirataki Chicken Salad
- Grilled Tofu and Chicken with Tofu Shirataki
- Macaroni Shirataki and Cheese Carbonara
- Shrimp Gumbo with Angel Hair Shirataki
- Tofu Shirataki and Asian Chicken Salad
- Macaroni Shirataki Texas Hash
- 202 Shirataki Noodle Recipes
- Spaghetti Shirataki Tacos
- Spaghetti Shirataki a La Philly
- Spaghetti Shirataki a La Bruschetta and Seafood