Black Bean and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
Recipe type: Salads, Vegetarian
- 1 package Macaroni Shirataki
- 2 cups dried black beans
- ½ celery stalk
- ½ carrot
- A few sprigs fresh thyme
- A few sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ onion
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 1 red onion, minced
- A handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Tie the celery, carrot, thyme, parsley, and bay leaf into a bundle using cotton butcher’s twine. Place the beans, bundle, and onion into a pot. Add just enough water to barely cover the beans. Bring to a simmer, partially cover, and cook for 1 to 2 hours until beans are barely tender.
- After 30 minutes, add the salt to the beans. Occasionally check on the beans and add water to cover the beans, if needed.
- When beans are just barely tender, drain them and remove the carrot bundle.
- Toss the beans while hot with the olive oil, lime juice, onion, cilantro, cumin, Macaroni Shirataki and chili powder.
- Chill thoroughly and season with salt and pepper.
Recipe TagsAngel Hair Shirataki basil bean sprouts black olives broccoli broccoli florets butter carrot carrots cayenne pepper celery Cheddar Cheese chicken chicken breasts chicken broth cilantro cornstarch Fettuccine Shirataki garlic ginger green onions green pepper ground beef lemon juice Macaroni Shirataki mayonnaise mushrooms olive oil onion onions oregano Parmesan cheese parsley red bell pepper rice vinegar scallions sesame oil Shirataki Noodles shrimp sour cream soy sauce tomatoes tuna vegetable oil zucchini
- Black Bean and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Curry Chicken and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Chicken and Angel Hair Shirataki with Peanut Curry Sauce
- Asian Chicken and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Baked Macaroni Shirataki and Cheese
- Fettuccine Shirataki Chicken Salad
- Grilled Tofu and Chicken with Tofu Shirataki
- Macaroni Shirataki and Cheese Carbonara
- Shrimp Gumbo with Angel Hair Shirataki
- Tofu Shirataki and Asian Chicken Salad
- Macaroni Shirataki Texas Hash
- 202 Shirataki Noodle Recipes
- Spaghetti Shirataki Tacos
- Spaghetti Shirataki a La Philly
- Spaghetti Shirataki a La Bruschetta and Seafood