Snow Peas, Scallions, Radish and Angel Hair Shirataki Salad
Recipe type: Salads
- 1 package Angel Hair Shirataki
- 2 cups (about 8-ounces) snow peas, trimmed and rinsed
- 3 scallions (green and white portions), thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, trimmed and cut into julienne slices (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- Drain the Shirataki Noodles. Rinse under warm water . Rinse well. Place on paper towels to dry. Using kitchen shears, cut the Shirataki into bite size pieces.
- Place snow peas in a bowl and cover with boiling hot water. After 2 minutes, strain and shock in an ice bath. When cool, strain. Cut snow peas on the diagonal into ½-inch diamond shapes, discarding end pieces.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine snow peas, scallions, Angel Hair Shirataki and radishes. In a separate bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil.
- Pour over vegetable mixture and serve.
Recipe TagsAngel Hair Shirataki basil bean sprouts black olives broccoli broccoli florets butter carrot carrots cayenne pepper celery Cheddar Cheese chicken chicken breasts chicken broth cilantro cornstarch Fettuccine Shirataki garlic ginger green onions green pepper ground beef lemon juice Macaroni Shirataki mayonnaise mushrooms olive oil onion onions oregano Parmesan cheese parsley red bell pepper rice vinegar scallions sesame oil Shirataki Noodles shrimp sour cream soy sauce tomatoes tuna vegetable oil zucchini
- Black Bean and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Curry Chicken and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Chicken and Angel Hair Shirataki with Peanut Curry Sauce
- Asian Chicken and Macaroni Shirataki Salad
- Baked Macaroni Shirataki and Cheese
- Fettuccine Shirataki Chicken Salad
- Grilled Tofu and Chicken with Tofu Shirataki
- Macaroni Shirataki and Cheese Carbonara
- Shrimp Gumbo with Angel Hair Shirataki
- Tofu Shirataki and Asian Chicken Salad
- Macaroni Shirataki Texas Hash
- 202 Shirataki Noodle Recipes
- Spaghetti Shirataki Tacos
- Spaghetti Shirataki a La Philly
- Spaghetti Shirataki a La Bruschetta and Seafood